Substitute Teacher Information
Salary: $100 per day (full day) / $110 per day (long term assignments)
- Interested applicants should complete and submit a certificated substitute teaching application form to the Personnel Office at 4850 Pedley Road, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509.
- Completed applications will be screened for minimum qualifications. Successful applicants will be contacted by phone to set up an interview time.
Please include with your employment application the following materials;
- Copy of your valid teaching credential or 30-Day Substitute Permit (if applicable)
- Official transcripts posting your Bachelor’s degree
- Copy of your passing CBEST card
- Cover letter / letter of interest
- NCLB Certification (if applicable)
Upon successful completion of the interview, applicants will be given a conditional offer of employment to begin employment paperwork to include TB clearance and criminal background check.
NOTE: Successful employment applicants will be required to pay the cost of all pre-employment processing which may include: TB test, credential applications fees, and fingerprint costs.
For more information on the substitute application process or to request application materials, please contact the Personnel Office at 951-360-4124 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.